SHIELDS UP! RED ALERT!
Please be aware that this episode contains spoilers for episodes 7 and 8 of Star Trek Discovery.
Fun with Myers-Briggs personality types
So many people love taking personality tests. They’re all over Facebook and Pinterest. Companies even require that employees take themt. One of the most popular is the Myers-Briggs test.
Some say these tests are bunk. Jen and Angela not sure whether they are or not…all they know is that the Myers-Briggs test has helped them communicate better with one another and it’s lots of fun to talk about.
In this edition of Anomaly, Jen and Angela discussed:
- How the Tests are used
- How they can help you with your friendships and work
- Introverts and Extroverts explained
- Whether or not the test is accurate and how the results can be improved
- Which personality types Jen and Angela are and which famous people and fictional characters they compare to
- The Myers-Briggs personality types of Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Mass Effect characters
- They also determine the Myers-Briggs personality types of Stranger Things and Star Trek Discovery characters.
- Jen and Angela also ask listeners to help determine the personality types of Wheel of Time characters
Which personality type are you?
This week’s Star Trek Discovery review: episode 7 – “Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad” and episode 8 “Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum”
SPOILER ALERT for episodes 7 and 8! Star Trek Discovery is now 8 episodes in, and it’s becoming more “Star Trek-y”.
“Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad episode” description:
As the U.S.S. Discovery crew attempts to let loose at a party, an unwelcome visitor comes aboard bringing about a problematic and twisted sequence of events. Starring Sonequa Martin-Green, Jason Isaacs, Doug Jones, Anthony Rapp, Mary Wiseman, Shazad Latif. Guest starring Rainn Wilson.(TV-14 V)
“Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum” episode description:
The U.S.S. Discovery is tasked with a high priority mission to planet Pahvo and learn the science behind the Klingon’s cloaking technology. Starring Sonequa Martin-Green, Jason Isaacs, Doug Jones, Anthony Rapp, Mary Wiseman, Shazad Latif. (TV-MA V)
Here’s a break down of what they discussed:
- Do you want Anomaly to continue covering Star Trek Discovery?
- Theories of who Ash really is
- Is the romance being forced?
- -Yay! Character development!
- Can Klingons dance?
- What the heck happened to Admiral Cornell?
- What’s the deal with Harry Mudd? Is he being shoehorned in?
- Drunk Tilly
- Time loops and the “Star Trek formula”
- Which episode is more Star Trek-y?
Do you want more Star Trek Discovery reviews?
If you want us to keep reviewing the new Star Trek series, let us know. We’re enjoying Star Trek Discovery, but are you? Send us an email or comment below.
Visit our booth at Wizard World Austin Comic Con!
Jen and Angela always have so much fun at Wizard World Austin Comic Con. They often have the coolest celebrities, the crowds aren’t bad, the cosplay is fun, and they love getting to visit with fellow Anomalies in the wild. If you’re going, please swing by our booth and say “hi”.
Here’s are a few videos of our past Austin Comic Con Adventures