If you’re anything like us, you may still be recovering from the worldwide celebration of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary. KC and I compose ourselves long enough to share our reactions to the special, speculate on what is to come, and generally squee about the fandom.
In case you missed any of the Who goodness that appeared during the week, check out:
- The Night of the Doctor minisode
- The Last Day minisode
- The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot
- An Adventure in Space and Time (clips)
- The Day of the Doctor deleted scene
- The DW50 Central Park Flashmob (Look for me [Sue] in a TARDIS dress)
- (Unfortunately, there is nowhere online to stream the special.)
As promised, here are some photos from our respective celebrations – KC at Austin Comic Con, and my own gathering in NYC. This is only a sampling of photos, so if you’d like to see more, I highly suggest heading on over to Facebook and liking the Anomaly Fan Page. And, while you’re at it, you might as well join the Anomaly Group.
(right click to download)
Have something to say? Want to share your reactions to “The Day of the Doctor” or tell us stories of how you celebrated? Or anything else? Email us at moregirlygeekz(at)gmail.com or call and leave us a voicemail at 248-419-GEEK (4335).
Friend Us/Follow Us: